Air Conditioning Service Special
Refrigerant is your vehicle’s cooling system agent. The refrigerant primary purpose is to remove heat from the vehicles in cabin area. If your refrigerant is low but not empty, you may just need to recharge the system. Our service ensures proper A/C system levels through environmentally safe recovery and recharging to proper specifications.
Air conditioning services include:
- Testing of air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks
- Environmentally safe evacuation and recovery of old refrigerant and recharge to proper specifications
- Inspection and adjustment of drive belt tension
- Outlet temperature analysis designed to determine cooling performance
Why is it important to maintain my car air conditioning system?
- Regular A/C maintenance enables proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met
- When proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels are met, the risk of premature compressor failure decreases
How often should I have my car air conditioning system serviced?
Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly, which is why it’s a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked yearly.
Offer Ends 05/31/2017