2007-2012 Nissan Altima In Cabin Micro Filter Replacement Procedure
1. Remove glove box assembly (may not be necessary)
- Open glove box door (1), remove the glove box assembly screws (A).
- Remove the glove box assembly lower screws (A).
- Disconnect the trunk switch and glove box lamp connectors, then remove the glove box assembly.
- Install in the reverse order of removal
2. Remove console lid side finisher on the passenger side
3.The panel is held by 3 clips in the front and 1 clip in the rear. Pull the panel from the front, releasing the 3 clips and pull back to disconnect the clip in the rear.
4.The filter is located in the rearward area of the center console. Remove the filter access door by depressing the locking tab to release.
5.Slide out old filter by pulling on the tab and squeezing the filter through the slot.
6.Install new filter by squeezing the filter through the opening. Ensure that the pull tab is on the bottom and that the Air Flow arrow is pointing towards the rear of the vehicle.
7.Install in the reverse order of removal.